1998.5-2002 Cummins BD Diesel Super B Twin Turbo Kit W/ FMW Billet Wheel (1045320)
BD's Super B Twin kit features a pair of stage-compound BorgWarner S300 turbochargers to keep air flow high and exhaust gas temperature (EGT) low. The high-pressure turbo provides quick, low-rpm response, the larger high-flow low-pressure turbo adds for a broad power curve across the engine's rpm range. With enough airflow to easily cool 575 rear wheel horsepower, the Super B Twin kit is great not only for competition applications but also for towing heavy loads with power to spare. By adding BD's Xtruded Charge Air Cooler and the appropriate fuel system enhancements you could get up to 675 rear wheel horsepower! The Super B Twin kit comes complete with a intake kit, flow-matched exhaust and intake piping, and, all necessary heat shields.
- Forged Milled Billet Wheel on secondary turbo
- Includes Turbine Blanket for Primary Turbo
- Stage-compounded AirWerks S300 turbochargers
- High CFM yielding high power with low EGTs
- Quick, low-rpm response
- Broad power curve across the entire engine rpm range
- Easily cool 575 rear wheel horsepower
- Great towing and competition
- Upgrade kits available for Super B Single
- 1190 CFM - 82.30 LBS/MN - 650 HP
- Comp Wheel High Pressures: 66mm 2.60in
- Comp Wheel Low Pressures: 58mm 2.28in
- Turbos, Down Pipe, Piping, Air Box, Washable Air Filter, Heat Wrap, Clamps, Hoses, Oil Drains, Brackets and Hardware
- Extended tip compressor wheel technology
- 12,000 Miles
Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.