1994-2007 Cummins 5.9L 47RH/47RE/48RE ProForce Torque Converter
BD torque converters feature exclusive performance cast aluminum stators that improve efficiency and durability for better response in stock to higher horsepower applications. Each BD-engineered torque converter features a stamp-forged steel front cover, furnace-brazed fins, billet steel piston, hardened piston seal bore, improved friction lining and steel Torrington needle bearings which replace plastic thrust washers. Tested to 1,000 lbft crank torque!
- Tested to 1,000 lbft crank torque
- Torque multiplying cast aluminum stators
- Lower rpm response than the stock converter
- More efficient operation
- Less heat and better fuel economy
- Stamp-forged steel front cover
- Stronger billet steel piston will not deflect
- Hardened piston seal bore reduces galling
- Improved friction lining
- Furnace-brazed fins
- Steel Torrington Needle bearings replace plastic thrust washers
- Enhanced Stall for Street/Towing applications
- Low Stall - Street with Low Rear End Ratio & Stock Tires
- High Stall - Race/Drag/Sled applications only
- Free shipping for returning core! (details included with product)
- 150,000 Miles
- No Race abuse covered
- Enhanced Stall - Street or Towing Applications / Low Stall - Street w/Low Rear End Ration/Stock Tires / High Stall - Race/Drag/Sled applications only
- Instructions included to ship core(s) back free of charge
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.