1992-1995 GM Diesel Wastegate Control Kit (1059652)
- The factory vacuum operated turbo control system on the 6.5L's had issues for years
- The vacuum pump that operates the system is known to lock up and destroy the serpentine belt
- In order to permanently correct the issue, install one of these wastegate kits that combine with the turbo wastegate valve to create a smooth working, fully adjustable system
- Kit comes with everything you need for the installation and comes with step by step instructions
Refer to Manufacturer's Warranty
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- Running over 8psi for an extended period of time will set fault code in ECM. Reprogramming ECM or boost fooler would be required to prevent this.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.