AEM Electronics Water/Methanol Injection Kit (30-3350/30-3351)
AEM Water/Methanol Injection Kit for High Compression NA Engines
The Multi-Input controller is offered in three kits;
- one-gallon tank kit with a single injector for gas engines (PN 30-3350)
- five-gallon tank kit with two injectors (PN 30-3351) for HD high-output gasoline applications.
- tank-less kit with a single injector (PN 30-3352)
AEM's Multi Input controller design enables users to install Water/Methanol Injection on high compression naturally aspirated vehicles (NA) via the MAF/IDC settings. The Multi-Input controller works with an external 0-5v voltage-based external MAP sensor, a frequency based input for Injector Duty Cycle (IDC), frequency-based mass airflow (MAF), or a 0-5v voltage-based MAF. The Multi-Input Controller is available with a 1.15-gallon tank (PN 30-3350), a five-gallon tank (PN 30-3351), and a tank-less kit (PN30-3352).
NOTE: FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS, ALL WATER/METHANOL INJECTION SYSTEMS AND FLOW GAUGES SHOULD BE RUN WITH AN WMI INLINE FILTER (PN 30-3003). For additional insurance against unintended flow, particularly when the pump and tank must be installed higher than the injections nozzle, we recommend adding our optional High-Flow Low-Current WMI Solenoid (PN 30-3326).
- Robust, Easy to Use Controller Designs
- Innovative Injector Design Delivers Faster Cooling with Less Fluid Used
- Heavy-Duty Waterproof High Pressure Injection Pump - Safe for Engine Bay/Frame Rail Mounting
- Low-Profile 1.15 Gallon Tank
- Simplified Wiring
- Integrated Boost Safe Feature
- Revised Flow Control Strategy for More Linear Fluid Delivery
- Reduces Air Inlet Charge Temps
- Reduces Detonation (Knock)
- Reduces Carbon Deposits