AEM Electronics Water/Methanol Injection Kit for Forced Induction Gasoline Engines (30-3300)
This is a Straight KeWater/methanol injection for forced induction (turbocharged or supercharged) up to 35 PSI of boost gas-powered race engines is a proven means for effectively reducing engine inlet air temperatures and suppressing harmful detonation. This allows racers to reliably increase boost and advance ignition timing—without using high-octane racing fuel—for power gains of up to 20%. AEM’s Water Injection Kits utilize robust hardware and deliver more advanced features than any other comparably priced water/methanol injection system.
NOTE: FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS, ALL WATER/METHANOL INJECTION SYSTEMS AND FLOW GAUGES SHOULD BE RUN WITH AN WMI INLINE FILTER (PN 30-3003). For additional insurance against unintended flow, particularly when the pump and tank must be installed higher than the injections nozzle, we recommend adding our optional High-Flow Low-Current WMI Solenoid (PN 30-3326).
- Robust, Easy to Use Controller Designs
- Innovative Injector Design Delivers Faster Cooling with Less Fluid Used
- Heavy-Duty Waterproof High Pressure Injection Pump - Safe for Engine Bay/Frame Rail Mounting
- Low-Profile 1.15 Gallon Tank
- Simplified Wiring
- Integrated Boost Safe Feature
- Revised Flow Control Strategy for More Linear Fluid Delivery
- Reduces Air Inlet Charge Temps
- Reduces Detonation (Knock)
- Reduces Carbon Depositsy for a Cummins engine 6BT Camshaft years 89-19.
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Water Injection Pump Included:
Wiring Harness Included:
Boost Pressure Reference Switch Included:
Sold as a kit