2013-2018 Cummins Cobra Twin Turbo Kit
BD Diesel's engineers have designed the Cobra kit for maximum power and efficiency, while remaining compact. Clean, optimized design keeps air conditioning, both batteries and shock tower in their stock positions! Borg Warner Twin turbos matched to provide the wide range of air needed for Street and Strip performance. Our kit includes everything you need for bolt-on next-level performance, 600-1400 flywheel horsepower, in a compact package.
- Borg Warner Twin Turbos matched to provide the wide range of air needed for Street and Strip performance
- 900-1400 flywheel horsepower in a compact package
- Clean, optimized design keeps Air Conditioning and Shock Tower in the stock position
- Wastegate ready exhaust manifold
- 5in turbo outlet close-radius Cobra casting
- 5in downpipe
- Retains passenger battery with custom mounting tray
- 5in Velocity stack air filter and filter shroud
- V-band on the inlet to the secondary turbo
- Custom coolant tube and formed silicone hose
- Twin volute divided hot pipe
- 12,000 Miles
- 2003-2012 Trucks that have stock intercooler with a 3.0-inch inlet require 3.0-inch to 3.5-inch boot and clamp (PN 1453221 & 1405211)
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.