2011-2016 Powerstroke 6.7L GT37 Retrofit Turbo Kit (1045824)
Say goodbye to the problematic and small GT32 Single Sequential Turbocharger (SST) on the early model Ford 6.7L Powerstrokes by replacing it with BD's complete Screamer Stage 1 Retrofit Turbo solution. Utilizing modern turbo technology, the Screamer Stage 1 delivers up to 66lb/min of increased airflow without compromising on low end response and everything you require is included to drop right in place of the old unit, no extra pieces needed. The Screamer Stage 1 Retrofit turbo will require a tuner such as the Edge Evolution CS2 or Edge Evolution CTS3 to ensure no faults codes are set. For trucks wanting to push past 500hp, we recommend the Screamer Stage 2 Retrofit kit (1045825).
- Replace the petite GT32 turbo on the 2011-2014 Ford 6.7L
- Solve the common Ford Single Sequential Turbocharger (SST) failure Replaced with larger GT37 model
- Fix the turbo problem once and for all
- 61mm single sided compressor wheel
- Mixed flow turbine (MFT) wheel with 62mm exducer
- Up to 86lb/min of airflow
- VSR high speed balanced
- Kit includes a BD custom cast turbine housing, backing plate, compressor cover and pedestal
- Quick install time
- Everything included, no extra pieces required
- Screamer Stage 2 Retrofit kit recommended above 500hp
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- Tuner with emissions compliant engine calibration required
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.