2011-2016 Duramax LML BD Diesel Pressure Controller (1031315)
The Allison Pressure Controller for 2011-2016 Chevy Duramax pick-ups delivers up to 275psi line pressure inside the transmission, giving 25% to 115% more theoretical holding power and help prevent burned up clutches - a great way to increase the longevity of the Allison transmission for towing, street and race applications. Unlike simple solenoid foolers or plugs which are active all the time, the Allison Pressure Controller is only operational when turbo boost exceeds 15psi, and, does not create extra heat when inactive or cause clunky/unusual shifts. Installs quickly in under an hour.
- 25% to 115% more theoretical holding power
- Delivers up to 275psi line pressure at WOT
- Only active when boost over 15psi, unlike solenoid foolers or plugs which are active all the time
- Does not create parasitic load or extra heat when inactive
- Does not cause clunky or unusual shifts due to dynamic activation
- No transmission relearn required
- Installs in under an hour
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.