2011 - 2016 Ford Powerstroke BD Diesel Passenger Side Exhaust Manifold (1043005)
BD focused on solving one of the Ford 6.7L common failures, the exhaust manifolds. Crafted with a heavy duty 0.275" thick-walled Hi-Silicon ductile casting, this makes these manifolds 75% thicker to combat cracking due to high exhaust temperatures. Thermal durability has been improved with longer exhaust studs and spacers plus thicker, more durable machined bolting flanges. Fully EGR compatible, BD's exhaust manifold set is the perfect replacement for reliability and peace of mind.
- Passenger Side
- High-silicon ductile cast iron
- 75% thicker walls retain heat and prevents warping
- Machined thicker bolting flange
- Includes the longest stud and spacer kit that fits across all 8-cylinders
- Longer exhaust studs improve thermal durability
- Thick spacers are black oxide coated
- Designed using computation fluid dynamics
- High temperature POR 15 black coated
- Gaskets included: exhaust manifold, cross over tube, EGR port
- Fully EGR compatible
- 75,000 Miles
Trucks using the MPD budget SXE turbo kit must use part number 1043006 with an OEM passenger side manifold
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.