2007.5-2008 Dodge Cummins 6.7L BD Diesel Performance EGR Delete Kit (1090011)
This kit includes; EGR valve block off plates, EGR cooler block off plates, gaskets and hardware. Also included; exhaust cover and intake cover supports to allow reinstallation of the engine cowling and a support bracket for the existing coolant tube to prevent vibration. The kits features an all aluminum and stainless design.
The EGR block off plate is also pre-tapped for an EGT probe, so you do not have to drill and tap the exhaust manifold.
- Eliminates future EGR cooler failures
- Eliminates clogging of the EGR valve and soot build up in the intake
- Lower EGT's and coolant temperatures
- Increases bottom end response
- Eliminates the recirculation of corrosive exhaust gasses into the engine
- Prolongs engine life
- This kit must be used with EGR delete tuning!
- FOR USE ONLY IN CANADA
- Please check with local and provincial legislation / regulations for legality of such products. We assume no liability for misuse of this products.
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability.
If you have any questions about this product/tune, give us a call or submit a contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.