2004.5 - 2007 Ford Powerstroke Up Pipes Kit W/ EGR Connector (1043918)
Replaces the factory exhaust up-pipes (exhaust manifold to the turbo) which are prone to leakage due to deterioration. BD up-pipes are designed to minimize restriction to the turbo utilizing internally shielded expansion bellows. The turbo Y-adapter is made from high-silicon ductile iron. The BD up-pipes are a durable, longer-life replacement for this common PowerStroke problem and are perfect as an upgrade while performing other engine or transmission repairs.
- Fully EGR compatible - Meets emission requirements
- Ductile cast iron Y-pipe design is a perfect fit and eliminates leaks and weld failures
- Larger diameter 304 stainless steel Up-Pipes includes internally shielded stainless steel expansion bellows
- V-band connections provide a flexible, easy aligning tight fit
- Stainless steel up-pipe clamps included
- Maximizes your turbo response time and eliminates exhaust leaks
- Fully divided Y-pipe optimizes turbo spool
- Smoother internal Y-pipe geometry than competitors up-pipe designs
- 24,000 Miles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.