2003-2007 Powerstroke 6.0L Manifold Set (1041480)
Heavy walled manifolds for improved durability. Manifolds are coated to resist corrosion and are pre-drilled for pyrometer probes. These units replace the old rusted and leaking stock exhaust manifolds that normally require extensive cleaning and machine work to be recovered from warping and distortion. The manifold set comes with both passenger & driver's side units and feed pipe mounting hardware. With the stock manifolds considered a maintenance item due to corrosion and leaking, this set is an excellent preventative replacement item whenever doing other engine work.
- Heavy walled manifolds for improved durability
- Coated to resist corrosion
- Pre-drilled for pyrometer probes
- Replaces old rusted and leaking stock exhaust manifolds that normally require extensive cleaning and machine work to be recovered from warping and distortion
- 75,000 Miles
- Replaces OEM # 3C3Z9430AB 1840770C1
- Replaces OEM # 3C3Z9431AB, 1840994C1
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.