2003-2004 Cummins BD Diesel R900 Pump & Performance Injector Package (1051500)
For the ultimate in street performance without any extra modifications, drop-in a stock looking CP3 pump and Common Rail injectors that are far from stock performance levels. With the hood open, your friends will never know what you got! CP3 injection pump with 12mm stroke camshaft is engineered with modified plungers to produce up to 5.25 LPM versus the stock 3.05LPM. Upgraded shaft material and heat treating process yields a stronger more durable shaft, with 9x greater fracture toughness! Long-term durability with consistent on-demand high fuel pressure supply that provides efficient atomization resulting in more power, better combustion and lower EGT's. Flow matched, high performance exchange common rail (CR) injectors use OE nozzles that are extrude honed for increased flow and atomization, and, are assembled using OE procedures and fully calibrated and tested to ensure perfect performance.
- Up to 775hp!
- R900 PUMP
- 12mm Stroke Camshaft made from custom alloy steel that is 9x tougher than 52100
- 72% increase in capacity / displacement
- Maintains rail pressure
- All that fuel without going to a dual pump system
- New design cam shaft with modified plungers and stroke
- Long-term durability with consistent on-demand high fuel pressure supply
- Provides efficient atomization resulting in more power, better combustion and lower EGT's
- HPCP3 injection pump is fully tested before leaving our facility
- OE quality nozzles are extrude honed
- Increased atomization
- Assembled using OE procedures
- Calibrated on computerized OE equipment resulting in flow matched sets
- 33%, 43% or 53% Over
Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.