2001-2016 Duramax 6.6L Wagler Streetfighter Short Block (SFD-Short Block)
The Wagler STREETFIGHTER Duramax balanced short block delivers exceptional performance at an affordable price and is externally balanced for the OE Duramax harmonic balancer and flexplate. This block has been tested & put through seventy-eight grueling engine dyno passes and intentionally pushed to the breaking point, just to find out where it is.
- Callies forged Compstar 6.6 Duramax crankshaft (not balanced) (no crank gear)
- WCP As-forged Duramax Street Rod (set of 8)
- Mahle Clevite pistons (set of 8)
- Duramax ring set
- WCP bowl de-lipped
- Duramax main bearing set
- Duramax rod bearing set
- Duramax thrust bearing kit
- ARP 2000 Main studs
- WCP AF Stg 1 camshaft
- GM Crank gear
- External balanced rotating assy – Balanced to LBZ bob weight – MUST RUN LBZ FLEX PLATE AND DAMPER
- Covers – Upper oil pan, lower oil pan, front covers, rear covers and pick up tube
- WCP Prep block with Factory main caps NEED TO KNOW IF IT IS A LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM Or LML Engine
2001 - 2016
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.