1998.5 - 2018 Dodge Cummins Wastegated Exhaust Manifold W/ 20° T4 Mount (1045996-T4)
Protect your turbocharger with a performance manifold designed with a waste gate in mind. Cast and machined wastegate port completely divides the manifold into two sections to retain the divided pulse manifold flow. Internal geometry is optimized through Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), which increases flow throughout the RPM band for your high flowing T4 of T6 based turbo. Thick-wall cast high silicone ductile iron retains heat energy. Precision slip joints allow the manifold to expand and contract, which reduces cyclic thermal fatigue and greatly increase manifold longevity. 1/8-NPT ports are pre-drilled and tapped.
- Gasket, Bolt and Spacers kits are available separately
- Better cylinder exhaust evacuation to keep EGTs down
- Combustion Pulse remains constant with the W/G valve closed
- Machined for use with 45mm Hyper Gate or Turbo Smart
- Block off plate and clamp provided
- Gate port area is 1.67 sq. in. - 33% of T4 / 12% of T6 inlet
- Improves turbo response
- 75,000 Miles
Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability.
If you have any questions about this product/tune, give us a call or submit a contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.