1994-2007 Cummins 47RH/47RE/48RE HI5 Rebuildable Torque Converter Kit (1071262)
With 5 clutch surfaces, the Hi5 increases your torque holding capacity by 5x and has been tested to handle up to 3480lb-ft of torque! Unbolt the o-ring sealed cover to rebuild and replace your clutch pack in the pits or in your shop, eliminating extra shipping, inspection, or service charges associated with non-rebuildable torque converters. Choose from many input shaft options plus different stators to find the right stall speed for your truck. Like all BD Torque Converters, the Hi5 comes with a furnaced brazed turbine and self-centering clutch teeth for added strength and durability.
- 5 large diameter frictional surfaces
- Fully rebuildable between races (clutch rebuild kits available)
- Saves the user costly and timely rebuilds
- Ability to switch stator/stall speeds
- Full machined piston and Billet cover
- Heavy Duty springs absorb shock of engagement and NVH
- Self-centering trapezoid teeth design increases contact decreases wear and chatter
- Uses only steel roller thrust bearings - no plastic thrust washers
- New sprag components ensure long term durability
- Furnaced brazed turbine and impeller fins increase strength and efficiency
- Fits 6 or 12 bolt flexplates (12 Bolt BD Flexplate available)
- Kit includes a bell housing spacer and dowels for bolt-in fit
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.