1994-2002 Dodge Cummins BD Diesel Adjustable Track Bar Kit (1032011-F)
BD's fully Adjustable Track Bar can not only accommodate lifted trucks up to 4-inches, but there is no need to remove the bar from the truck to adjust. The Black Cerakoted Adjustable Track Bar will allow for correct axle alignment on lifted trucks so they drive straighter with less wander and more positive steering feel. Installation kit comes with long lasting, easily serviceable polyurethane bushings. BD's Adjustable Track Bar is the perfect solution for steering stability.
- Helps eliminate "Death Wobble" in lifted trucks
- Includes frame bracket to eliminate factory ball joint design
- Fully Adjustable
- Allow for correct axle alignment on lifted trucks up to 6-inches on Ford and 4-inches on Dodges
- No need to remove bar from the truck to adjust
- Made from high strength, heat treated forged components
- High quality black Cerakote finish, which resists corrosion and doesn't flake off like powder coat when hit by road debris
- Drive straighter with less wander and more positive steering feel
- Long lasting, easily serviceable polyurethane bushings
- Perfect solution for steering stability
- Replacement Poly bushing set available p/n 1302033-1
- 24,000 Miles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.