1994-1998 Dodge Cummins BD Diesel Fuel Control Plate 11 (1040194)
Commonly known as a "cam plate", BD's Fuel Stop Plate controls the rack travel, which affects the amount of fuel the Bosch P7100 fuel pump delivers. Six different ramp designs enable power gains from 30 to 150 hp and 70 to 300 lb.-ft. of torque. A calibrated boost tube orifice is included to improve turbo performance. Strong knowledge of Bosch P7100 pump required.
- Commonly known as a "cam plate"
- Controls the rack travel which affects the amount of fuel the P7100 fuel pump delivers
- Six different ramp designs
- Power gains from 30 to 150 hp and 70 to 300 lb.-ft. of torque
- Calibrated boost tube orifice improves turbo performance
- Strong knowledge of P7100 pump required
- 1994-1995 Auto 160 HP 400 lbs-ft CPL#'s 1549, 1815, 1959, 1968 --> 165 HP / 440 lbs-ft
- 1994-1995 Man 175 HP 420 lbs.-ft --> 190 HP / 500 lbs-ft
- 1996-1998 Auto 180 HP 420 lbs-ft --> 190 HP / 500 lbs-ft
- 1996-1998 Auto/Man CALIF 180 HP 420 lbs-ft --> 190 HP / 500 lbs-ft
- 1996-1998 Man 215 HP 440 lb-ft --> 230 HP / 605 lbs-ft
- 12,000 Miles
- Consult application chart on website or in product catalog for correct selection and limitations
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.