1991-1993 Cummins 518 Valve Body (1030410)
BD's exchange valve bodies are modified, tuned and tested to provide optimum performance in towing and performance applications. These units feature increase line pressure, revised manual valve design, and a custom BD seperator plate. The end result is improved shift quality, increased clutch holding capacity, and extended transmission life. What's more, BD's Dodge valve bodies allow for first and second gear lock-up, a great feature for slowing heavy loads down steep grades (AutoLoc/TorqLoc required). Add longevity and performance to your transmission, while making your truck fun to drive.
- Anti-Shuttle technology with higher pressures
- New springs
- Modified, tuned and tested to provide optimum performance
- Revised valve design
- Larger oil ports
- Proprietary governor piston dimensions
- Hand-lapped surfaces prevent internal leakage
- Improved shift quality
- Increased clutch holding capacity
- Reduced friction and extends transmission life
- Free shipping for returning core! (details included with product)
- 24,000 Miles
- Core Required for Rebuild
- Instructions included to ship core(s) back free of charge
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.