1989 - 2002 Dodge Cummins Killer Frost Plug Plate (1040022)
The coolant pressure inside the engine block can reach 70+psi at high rpm before the thermostat fully opens. This will cause a corroded frost plug to leak. The BD rear frost plug is able to be seal the leak without the need to hammer out the old frost plug. We recommend installing the rear frost plug plate when the transmission is removed. The plate can be installed with the transmission in place, however the surface finish on the back of the motor is critical and must be checked prior to use.
- Works with the frost plug in place, blown out, or leaking
- No need to punch the old frost plug out
- Utilizes one large #333 O-ring
- Works with and without a TCC crossover tube
- Perfect time to install one is when the transmission is removed!
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability.
If you have any questions about this product/tune, give us a call or submit a contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.