1989-1998 Cummins 12V Pulse Exhaust Manifold Stock T3 Mount (1045989)
The perfect drop-in replacement. Fully divided pulse manifold made from high-silicon ductile iron is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and vibration. Designed using modern technology to ensure optimal internal geometry. Precision slip joints allow the manifold to expand and contract, which reduces cyclic thermal fatigue and greatly increase manifold longevity.
- Fully divided pulse manifold design
- Pre-drilled for pyrometer probes
- High-silicon ductile iron
- Designed to withstand extreme temperatures and vibration
- Great for stock and performance installations
- Connection joints allows for expansion and contraction
- Prevents cracking or exhaust leaks
- Kit includes stainless steel hardware
- Gasket, Bolt and Spacers kits are available separately
- 75,000 Miles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.