1989-1993 Cummins BD Power VE Pump Fuel Pin & Spring Kit (1040178)
BD's VE pump Fuel Pin & Governor Spring gives your 1988-1993 Cummins 5.9L powered Dodge truck a new lease on life. Not only does it give you increases of 30-40hp and 90-100 ft. lbs. of torque, it also increases your power band by a whopping 30%! To top it off, these incredible increases are achieved with a fairly simple installation requiring minimal tools and approximately 2-3 hours of your time. You will not believe you are driving the same truck! Made from high quality Chromalloy steel, our pins are machined with a duel process that are first rough milled with a precision radius angle cut, heat treated to the 52 Rockwell hardness scale, then a final precision ground radius cut - this process overcomes wear patterns and resulting failure. Included is our 3200 rpm governor spring to extend the engine rev range by and 700 rpm, new low-profile spacer washer and new throttle shaft o-ring.
- Increases of 30-40 hp and 90-100 ft. lbs. of torque
- Increases power band by a whopping 30%!
- Made from high quality chromoly steel
- Pins heat treated to the 52 Rockwell hardness scale
- Dual machine process overcomes wear patterns and resulting failure
- 3200 rpm governor spring extends engine rev range by 700 rpm
- New low-profile spacer washer and new throttle shaft O-ring
- 12,000 Miles
Most orders are shipped 1-2 weekdays after an order is placed, depending on availability. Some products are shipped directly from manufacturers and may be subject to duty and taxes.
Not all products are stocked in house. Please check for availability as some products may be backordered.